Our Keynote Speakers
Now in its second edition, the Smart Building Conference 2021 will feature illuminating case-studies from a selection of leading industry experts and keynote speakers representing the world’s top technology companies, engineering and designing firms and consultancies working towards developing next generation infrastructure.
Attendees will hear about global smart building trends, new opportunities presented by emerging technology landscape and innovative solutions pushing the boundaries of architecture and building design.
Sessions in Discussion:
1. Smart Cities (Government and civic engagement , infrastructure, environment, smart transport & mobility, waste management & recycling)
2. Green Initiatives and Energy Efficiency (Retrofit, refurbishment, energy saving, carbon emission reduction, energy saving HVAC)
3. Design, Architecture and Engineering (Robotics and the influence of The Matrix in architecture, rethinking workplace design)
4. Technology and Digitalization (IoT, 5G, wireless, mobile applications, artificial intelligence, big data, BIM, 3D printing)
Who should attend?
• Urban planners and government officials
• Real estate developers
• Technology companies
• Architects and designers
• Smart building experts