Our Keynote Speakers
Following the success of the inaugural hotel management conference in the summer (June) of 2018 – based on past attendees’ positive feedback – the Center for Innovative Business Solutions hosted the 2nd annual conference
24 and 25 April 2019
Designed specifically for hotel and tourism industry leaders ranging from
hoteliers, hotel owners and operators, scholars and technologists to vendors and
travel agents, the event featured over 20 renowned and keynote speakers.
While exploring the investment landscape of the fast-growing Georgian hospitality and tourism sector, attendees addressed an array of carefully researched in close cooperation with industry experts, mind-extending topics focused on
• Technology trends changing travelers’ experience: AI, IoT, VR, Chatbots, Robot vs. Human
• Winning the hearts of travelers: is brand loyalty a foregone myth
• Optimizing profit through revenue management
• Design as a tool to enhance guest experience and create loyalty
• Digital marketing tools helping hotels win new customers … and many others
A wave of new hotel openings in Georgia has been steadily oscillating up during the last few years thanks to unprecedented growth of the number of international visitors to the country. What’s more, the hospitality industry is expected to maintain upward trend during the next decade making the country as emerging as one of the top tourist destinations of the world.