Wine Reception Sponsor
Official Event Supporter
The Center for Innovative Business Solutions was pleased to announce the launch of Hotel Management Conference bringing together hoteliers, senior executives, solution providers and leading experts from the hospitality industry.
Over two days the world's renowned brands and key players in the hospitality industry explored the daunting challenges facing the hotels in an era of a revolutionary technolgical development and the sharing economy mercilessly disrupting traditional business models.
There is a reason why we chose Georgia as a host country. Georgia – the California of the Caucasus – and its ancient capital Tbilisi have become one of the most popular holiday destinations for an increasing number of foreign visitors in recent years spurring hotel construction boom throughout the country.
Over 60 conference participants looked at the industry with fresh lenses and discussed the issues that will shape its future while shared best strategies catering to the growing needs of tech and social-savvy millennial travelers and tourists.
The lineup of top-notch speakers made original and thought-provoking presentations covering all important aspects in hotels' day-to-day operations.
Key Takeaways of this premier event were:
• Forecasting future trends in the hospitality industry
• Unlocking the untapped opportunity of digitization as a major driver for innovation
• Learning how to implement productive HR strategy as a crucial competitive advantage
• Exploring new marketing and social media tools attracting millennial travelers
• Discovering innovative products boosting revenues and curbing costs
The event has been carefully crafted for a handpicked selection of hospitality industry influencers including but not limited to
• Hotel executives: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CTOs, VP Operations, VP Sales and Marketing, HR Managers.
• Online Travel Agencies (OTA), vendors and consultants
• Tourism and hospitality industry executives.
Participation in the conference was by invitation only.